On December 15, 2017, we begin our 29th year in business.
It’s natural to reflect on the road traveled, the people who believed in us in the early years and, again, as we deliberately changed our business model several years ago from a full recruiting service to serving as trusted advisors to CEOs who were dealing with challenges related to people, processes and performance.
We are grateful:
- For the trust and confidence clients have in our ability to listen, make recommendations and implement solutions.
- Our clients understand that our only agenda is to help them reach the resolution that best fits their situation.
- Our clients set the example for how employees should be valued; i.e., given the opportunity to grow, give clear and honest feedback, seek to maintain safe and harassment-free workplaces, etc. Their deliberate and strategic plans for growth give employees confidence that the company is stable and respected in their industry.
- For the trust extended to us as we coach a new or struggling manager
- That our clients have a desire and commitment to stay compliant with employment laws such as the ADA, FMLA, FCRA, background checks, E-Verify, and many, many others.
We are humbled and grateful that our clients continue to refer their colleagues to us—which allows our portfolio of “best clients in the world” to keep expanding! We are eager to see what 2018 brings!